May 24, 2009

serene sunday



my oh my how many cheerful people one finds in Helsinki on a sunday afternoon. Tolerance seemed to be the key amongst them and i thoroughly enjoyed the warm feeling that comes with it. All of the irritating little things i've bothered myself with the past couple of days were washed away with the realisation that there actually are people out there who just try to get along. Genuine caring for the wellbeing of others and the effort to educate and build a more tolerant environment radiated all around.



cycling is a great way to get around. if ur interested in promoting a healthy way of moving and want better cycling roads in Helsinki, check out the date for the next kriittinen pyöräretki.




also check out Rodrigo Duende's PauBrasil jewelry. Liked the sunny feeling of those a lot :)



all pictures by me, trying my best...


No comments:

Post a Comment